Division of aerodynamics is involved in a broad range of Fluid Mechanics research in both experiment and computation.
Our main area of interest lies in:
- Development, of highly efficent CFD numerical tools
- Grid generation and adaption techniques
- Passive and active flow control methods.
- Adjoint methods, optimization and uncertainty quantification.
- Lattice Boltzmann methods
- Human blood circulation modeling
Experiments in Fluid Mechanics is organized since 2013. The conference is committed to encourage cooperation and exchange of ideas among experimentalists working in the field of Fluid Mechanics.