Experiments in Fluid Mechanics 2017
Experiments in Fluid Mechanics is organized since 2013. The conference is committed to encourage cooperation and exchange of ideas among experimentalists working in the field of Fluid Mechanics.
- Physics of compressible flows (shock waves and their interaction with boundary layer, phenomena occurring in the turbulent boundary layer), laminar turbulent transition.
- Qualitative and quantitative investigation of hydrodynamic instabilities (in compressible and incompressible flows).
- Self-induced non-stationary flows, as well as generation and propagation of acoustic waves.
- Multi-phase as well as free surface flows. Microflows.
- Advanced measurement techniques (3D PIV, PLIF, etc.).
- Application of experimental techniques in various areas; in particular for aircraft engines, helicopter rotors, wing aerodynamics etc.
- Prof. Stanisław Drobniak,
- Prof. Piotr Doerffer,
- Prof. Tomasz Kowalewski,
- Prof. Jacek Rokicki (Chairman),
- Prof. Jacek Szumbarski
- Committee of Mechanics , Polish Academy of Sciences
- University Centre for Aeronautics and Astronautics, Warsaw University of Technology.
- Institute of Aeronautics and Applied Mechanics, Warsaw University of Technology.
- The Szewalski Institute of Fluid-Flow Machinery, Polish Academy of Sciences, Gdansk.
- Institute of Fundamental Technological Research, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw.
- Polish Pilot ERCOFTAC Centre, Warsaw University of Technology.