Experiments in Fluid Mechanics, October 30-31, 2017
Experiments in Fluid Mechanics is organized since 2013. The conference is committed to encourage cooperation and exchange of ideas among experimentalists working in the field of Fluid Mechanics.
- Physics of compressible flows (shock waves and their interaction with boundary layer, phenomena occurring in the turbulent boundary layer), laminar turbulent transition.
- Qualitative and quantitative investigation of hydrodynamic instabilities (in compressible and incompressible flows).
- Self-induced non-stationary flows, as well as generation and propagation of acoustic waves.
- Multi-phase as well as free surface flows. Microflows.
- Advanced measurement techniques (3D PIV, PLIF, etc.).
- Application of experimental techniques in various areas; in particular for aircraft engines, helicopter rotors, wing aerodynamics etc.
- Prof. Stanisław Drobniak,
- Prof. Piotr Doerffer,
- Prof. Tomasz Kowalewski,
- Prof. Jacek Rokicki (Chairman),
- Prof. Jacek Szumbarski
- Committee of Mechanics , Polish Academy of Sciences
- University Centre for Aeronautics and Astronautics, Warsaw University of Technology.
- Institute of Aeronautics and Applied Mechanics, Warsaw University of Technology.
- The Szewalski Institute of Fluid-Flow Machinery, Polish Academy of Sciences, Gdansk.
- Institute of Fundamental Technological Research, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw.
- Polish Pilot ERCOFTAC Centre, Warsaw University of Technology.